Monday, January 3, 2011

Wake up Call

*ring* *ring*. I glanced at the clock, it was 1:30 AM, who the hell could be calling at this time? Kitty rolled over to answer it. I kept my eyes shut while listening to the conversation. It didn't sound good, but what else was I to suspect from a phone call at this time. By what Kitty said I came up with the conclusion that is was Elena and she was lost somewhere in California. Kitty hung up, sprang out from under the covers and began pulling on her jeans.
"What are you doing?" I asked her.
"I have to go get her TwoBit, I can't leave her there. Dimitri won't answer his phone."
I considered it for a moment then started to say something but reconsidered and sut my mouth.
"What is it TwoBit?" Apparently Kit noticed.
"It's not healthy for you to go, like this, in your condition." I was almost begging her to stay.
"I'll be fine. I'll call you and keep you updated. I love you!" She kissed me then left.
That was it. I didn't really have a say in the matter of her leaving to go be a hero to Elena, but if it were one of my sisters and I wasn't there to help them, I'd want someone like Kit to step out for me. After an hour I decided I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep so I walked down the hall and knocked on Jelly's door.
"Jelly?"
The door never opened so I cracked it open and peeked in. Jelly wasn't in her bed so I figured she was with Dimitri.
I pulled up to the Ryder house and knocked loudly on the door, assuming they were asleep. It opened a few minutes later exposing a half dressed, messy haired, sleepy Dimitri. I could tell he didn't expect me to be the one on his doorstep. He let me in and I clued him in on what was happening. Jelly came down the stairs after a while, and we all sat up talking and drinking. It wasn't till 6AM that my phone finally rang. Kitty assured me that she was all right and already over half way there by now. A couple of hours later she called again saying she found Elena and they we're going to stay in a motel until Elena decided what to do. I sent Elena a message telling her to keep my Kitty safe.... I hope she comes home soon.

9 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Awww, how concerned..:D they'll be home soon, Two-Bitch(:

Dally Winston said...

Dude haha u just let her go like that. Nice haha

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh Dally, you would know. And Tibbs i was half expecting you to offer go but oh well

Angelica Winston said...

He's a man Kitty. They are slow. :D

Kitty Curtis said...

Aren't they all?

Jamie said...

Jells thats not what Blair said o.O

Kitty Curtis said...

What does Blair know? She only sees them in action, when there is actual speed goin on.

Sodapop Curtis said...

if anything happens to my sister Im holdin u responsible twobit :p

Jenna said...

Aww Two-bits gonna be all alone! You can come bunk at our place, it'll be like when we were kids :)