Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quadruple Date

Me and Kitty were bored and wanted to have some fun so we decided to have a couples night. Dimitri was already over with Jelly so we invited Soda and Katie and Dallas and Blair. We just kinda hung out at the apartment all night. Soda and Dimitri cooked and after we ate we played Wii bowling. Kitty won, my girl is a beast!!! We also played catchphrase, and monopoly, which lasted forever. It was snowing outside and there was this ice skating rink down the street open for the winter so we all decided to go and ice skate. You should see a preggo Blair ice skate lol. No offense sister! We were walking back home when Soda stepped in a puddle of melted snow and everyone laughed st him. Then he threw the water at us and pushed us in the puddle. We were all wet and freezing our assess off so we got inside and started the fireplace. We watched a scary movie and I swear someone pissed their pants. After wards we played a game of ten fingers and then Kit suggested we play Nine minutes in Heaven. How the hell do you play Nine minutes in Heaven with people who are not single?? But anyways we spun a bottle twice and the two people it landed on had to go in the bathroom for 9 minutes. The first one landed on me, and thank god I got Kitty. So we do our thing in the bathroom for 9 minutes. Kitty doesn't put out so it may not have been as good as the others. The next spin landed on Jellly and Blair. Hmm, those were some interesting noises. The Next one was Dimitri and Kit, but I wasn't worried cause I knew Dimitri wouldn't ever cheat on Jelly. Everyone was getting tired and was ready to go home when we decided to do one more spin. It landed on Dallas and Soda!!! I don't want to know what those kids did in there but I think I'm going to bleach that bathroom. Twice!!
Everyone left after that and we were tired so we went to bed. I laid there and asked Kit what she did with Dimitri in the bathroom and this is what she said ""Oh u could definetly get some lessons from him.he knows how to work his stuff." What the fuck?

10 comments:

Jenna said...

When the bottle landed on Soda and Dal I almost died laughing! But we all know they like to have gay sex all the time :P

Dally Winston said...

Ur disgusting and no thatnever happene hahaha soda will tell u what we actually did

Kitty Curtis said...

I wouldn't bet on it Dal. Lol. You know Two-Bit it's funny, you mention how you knew Dimwit would never cheat on Jelly but you never mentioned me not cheating on you -.-

And I mean what I said later that night. ;)

Angelica Winston said...

Dallas, you just need to accept you sexuality already :D

Angela Shepard said...

Amen to that, Liquid Jelly. :P And, god only knows what went on between those walls.............

Curly Shepard said...

This slightly disturbs me.

Kitty Curtis said...

Why Liquid Jelly?

Two-Bit Mathews said...

-.- kitty, sometimes I question myself why I'm marrying you, and then I remember.....wait what was it again? XD

Kitty Curtis said...

Don't make me bitch slap you.

Jamie said...

that right there is true love xD