Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All You Need Is Love

Yesterday was Valentine's day and tomorrow is mine and Kit's anniversary, so we just combined the two and celebrated today :D

Kit went out with the girls last night for ladies night at the Dingo. When Kit got home she went into the bedroom to change and that's when she saw what I left for her. A huge white stuffed Kitty, and hanging around it's neck was a necklace. I heard her scream down the hallway, then she came running in the kitchen, jumped in my arms and kissed me.
"I love you too!" I said.
We ate chocolate covered strawberries that I had made and watched that movie called "Valentines Day", yeah I know go figure. Then we went to bed.

This morning I woke Kitty up and told her to go put on something nice. I prayed she would find it, and she did, tucked between her clothes in the closet was a beautiful blue dress. She put it on with the necklace I had given her and then we headed out. I took her to this nice place for breakfast and then we headed on the road. It took Kit a moment to notice that there were suitcases in the backseat.
"Where are we going?" she asked.
"You'll see." I smiled at her.
We drove for about two hours, the whole time Kitty messed with the radio and screamed songs out the car window. We finally pulled up to this nice little cabin by the lake.
"Are we the only ones here?" Kit was getting excited.
"Yep, it's all ours till 6pm tomorrow."
Kit screamed and ran inside.
It was a nice little cabin with two bedrooms and a really relaxing looking bath tub, we're definitely going to try that out later. ;)
The kitchen was fully stocked with food. I packed a lunch and we took a canoe out on the lake. We sat in the middle of the water eating sandwiches and drinking lemonade.
"Ya know... if we're doing exactly this 30 years from now, I'd be completely fine with that." I said.
Kit smiled back then kissed me. Next thing you know were making out in the canoe and it tips over. Our heads both bobbed up laughing then we start kissing again and somehow we ended up back in the cabin getting the bed all wet...... from the water.
There was deer stocked in the fridge so I cooked it up with some carrots and potatoes and we had dinner in front of the fireplace.
It was a great Valentines Day, and an even greater anniversary.
I can't believe I've already spent a year with Kit, but if it's anything like the year we've already had together, then I sure as hell don't mind spending a million more. I love you KitKat Curtis, you are my life, my everything.



6 comments:

Jamie said...

Yea the bed was wet from the water.....mhm kay
AND YOU ATE A DEER D: wtf poor bambi

Kitty Curtis said...

This one's for the book. It was so incredibly cute and sweet and just adorable what you did for me. I loved it! And I love you even more. Forever and always. :D <3

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahaha you ate a deer? Who the hell eats a deer? And jeez Kit screamed a lot. xD

Kitty Curtis said...

What can I say? I'm loud. :D

Jenna said...

I thought I was your life dearest brother D:

Anonymous said...

I tried alligator once, in florida. It tasted like salty chicken xD ANYWAYS. Thats really cute :) lol