Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KitKat Sarah Curtis.

The other day me and Kitty were sitting on her couch, watching Mickey Mouse. And usually I'm really into it, I love Mickey <3 but..I couldnt pay attention well with a beautiful girl sitting next to me. A beautiful girl that I love. I decided it was time, I've been waiting for a while. But I had to do it now, I just couldnt wait. I got up and paced back and forth for a minute.
"What's wrong Two-Bit?" I stopped pacing and looked at her. I put my hand in my pocket and fumbled around looking for something. When I finally got it out I held up a ring and looked at Kitty...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that's so cute~! >_<

J.A said...

AWWW CONGRATS TWO-BIT..im so happy for you

Elena Ryder said...

congrats two-bit!!! :D

Mark Parker said...

Aww! Kitty and Two-bit are getting married.

Jamie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D awesome i always thoughtid get a bimbo for a sister-in-law but no i get smart-ass kitty!:D

Brookie Cade said...

TWOBIT MATHEWS MAKE A FACEBOOK!!!!!!! WE ALL WANT YOU ON!!!!!!!! pwz? thanx buddy :D

Carson Randle said...

HOLY COWS. post.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that sista! ^